CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Two Best Friend

They both far away from me now..In my ten years abroad, both our lives change a lot. but we did try our very best to still keep in touch no matter what..



This is my 2nd best friend, Arlene. We address our name as"FREN" to each other..In the year of 1993 is the day i met her. She's one of my aerobic students in Cebu. We end up going out each other.My 1st best friend went abroad for work, after our graduation, so i became really close to her. I missed our night clubbing and going out to the beach together.Very happy go lucky girl, from which i find it so amusing and relaxing.Imagine, she' the 1st girl who follow me in the movie house with my boyfriend that time.We are like threesome hehe. I even sleep over to her house often and vise versa.
Though i have a boyfriend already,she is still a part of any of my plan outings. We did have our ups and down but we were able to patch up whatever differences we had. She is happily married now with an American guy and with a very lovely daughter.She still stay in Cebu..

And this is my first best friend..



She doesn't gave me her new picture yet. I know shes not comfortable being put in my web. Okay ins pero di jud gihapon ka ipsut hehehe..
Victoria, people call her bicbic, but for the two of us we called ourselves "INS" stands for insan meaning cousins. But when we introduce our selves as cousin, people try to start questioning why we look different. Im Short, she is 5'5" tall. Im chubby and she is super skinny long legged. She's dean's lister in our University and I'm not. She's tan and I'm super white. I smile a lot but she's snob. Wow! a lot of things that we are opposite. Just one thing common is we really loved each other.

I meet her in 1988 if I'm not mistaken during our college days. She was in Engineering department while I'm in Education department. We were school mates who happen to get crazy in skating roller blades..The friendship develop very fast...She's the first friend that asked me to follow her to a disco house with her boyfriend and even ask me to dance waltz with him, and take note she said we do alternate with him. I can really feel the trust, that i never experienced before.

She used to be a flight stewardess in Royal Brunei Airlines and juz quit to get married. Now she has two beautiful kids..Also, she still in Cebu..
Distance is actually keep us a bit apart, and seldom chat now as we usually have.Every vacation that i had, i slept over her place just to recover what we have been missing.She can really cook, hmmm really delicious one.

I feel so lucky to have both of them, in such a very long time. A 16 years old friends is not a joke.The oldest friend i have in Philippines.The strongest ever that i have, they are more like relatives to me already. Amid the distance and change of each of our life, we spend sending messages in the enternet and chat, though not all the time. They know me of my good and worse image that i have. They know my little secret that even my mother can't afford to hear. Laughter and tears they are with me. Arlene and bic is actually not so close but through me,they meet and end up very comfortable to each other..

My vacation is coming soon. These two ladies can't just wait of meeting me. We can stay in bed till 4am to just chat and chat and chat..

See you all soon my darlings!!

Age appears to be best in some things.
Old wood, best to burn. Old wine, best to
drink and old friends best to keep..

0 comments: