CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Fitness Pals

Fitness pals are usually my own group fitness students and co instructors from which i delevelop a special connection with them. I felt the loyalty and real care from them too. Some of them not here in the list and yet they are still a special part of me, that they only knew...



Phillis on my left, my ever loyal Yoga student..





From left to right is Dolly my ex co instructor, Yuli from Indonesia, Susan and Ann my Filipino Aerobic students..The green jokes group..


Amani in my left and Candy in orange is my fellow Yoga Trainee under Danurasana..Very friendly, quite, reserve type..We are both in bloggers and friendster..



Ricky in long sleeve black, Filipino now in Bharain. Ex co instructor, very kind person fun to be with. We keep in touch in friendster..



Jerry school teacher, in white, is been with me for 4years, now she live in Austrilia with her family..Very nice to chat with..



Dk. Maryani in my right, my very regular aerobic student. We chat a lot too..


Maeve in gray and Kathy in red is my two Europian Yoga Student.. They both teacher in Brunie school. They have been with me for a year..They become friend in the long run and so comfortable with each other..


Standing behind is Ate Jo Filipina,my first closest client in Brunei, not active anymore but still keep in touch. Behind me is Aisha first co instructor in Brunei, we separate ways too yet still friends..


Dk. Norshia in Red center. She's with me for ages..She's like my auntie in Brunei..But i still have keep my self behave with her hehe..



From my right,standing is Hjh Siti Zainidah and Siti Zafira the mother and daughter, they are my other malay Filipina aerobic clients. Sitting is Alida, Rahema and Sharina, malays. They are fun easy to talk to..


Ate Becca in pink. She's one of my closest follower, who just loves to invite me for food and a bit of chat..



My oldest fitness partners in Philippines, i lost contact with some of them now. Really enjoy with them. Miss it!

A friendship can weather most things and
thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little much of
letters and phone calls and small, silly presents
every so often - just to save it from
drying out completely.

*Pam Brown*

0 comments: