CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Hot Babes and Cool Dudes

Hot babes and cool dudes are my other group of girl and boy friends who may look not good to you but they are indeed hot to me!! They are the usual out going individuals whom i met mostly in the parties, picnics,and other gimmicks.. Majority of them are like me an overseas workers who simply just enjoying the time while they are free from work...We don't really talk a lot or contact each other, but once we are in the party, it seems that we know each other since the day we are born.

Here are the top list:


Behind me is Karen and in front,is Cheche aside from being my gimmick pals they my kababayan too. They are daring and bold buddies who always luv fun too.


The far end in left corner is Chervie my other kababayan in Cebu..


Far end left Leah..she used to hang out and sleep over with our staff house.


That's Francis, coolest guy i ever met. He is my first closest Pilipino, gimmicks pals in Brunie..


Alen, in my left my cousin's wife..


From left standing behind is Cherry,Cheryl,Loi, and Leizel new found friend in Delima area..


Behind me in Blue shirt is Tifanny, far end in stripe is guapito kobey..


The very center in Red is Elmer nasa Pinas nayan..Ang pinaka mabait na gimik pal ko. In his left in green is Carlo,the look alike Phil. artist Bong Navarro..


Behind me is Ate Fe my other kababayan, thats Mary in front of me..Guys behind are other dance instructors..


Lady in Red sleeveless is Loren with the rest of her extended friends..


Center in long dress is ate glo, sitting nearest to her is grace.Far end left in Red is Susan. This are all my neighbors in Angerek Desa..


Far end right in mini skirt is Rebecca and in my right is kababayan Rose..


Far end left in red is Emma, with the rest of her gang..


Far end right in white Pau clinging to her chinese boyfriend..Former runner up in Miss Overseas Worker..


Miles Center my new hair dresser(Suki ko yan)


In my left is Kabayan lee, with his group of friends..


from the far end guys, is Aris, Gin, Jojo, Edie and William. Far end girls, is Jennifer, natty, and Aisha..They used to be my co-dancers too..


And finally, Clint in red my only cousin in Brunei with his chinese friend far end left..

Some of them are not featured they might one of the long lost loving friends that i have, but their memories will never been forgotten, they will always in my heart, never tarnish nor fade..

An insincere and evil friend
is more to be feared than a wild beast,
A wild beast may wound your body,
but an evil friend will wound your
mind..

*Buddha*

0 comments: